Avon Denture Repair Centre
For over 40 years I have provided a quality and cost effect denture service.
My name is Andrew Mulcahy, after a 5 year apprenticeship with a private dental laboratory, including evening training at the Bristol Dental Hospital, I opened my own Denture Repair Centre in Brislington on 2nd January 1968.
The first month was a disaster with just four repairs but gradually things improved and by working long hours, seven days a week, I have repaired 89,000 dentures.
Broken dentures cause inconvenience and embarrassment. Whenever this happens, I am here to help with all types of denture repairs, fractures, cracks, worn or chipped teeth replaced and also dentures cleaned.
In May 1996, after an intense training course by 'Twice UK' I started one of the first Copy Denture laboratories in the UK. Since then I have copied over 4000 dentures. Our core services now include:
- While you wait emergency repairs at our Bristol Dental Lab.
- Copy Denture service allowing you to get an exact replica of your existing denture (even if they are broken!).
- Postal Service - Speedy repairs and / or copies by post.
I am registered with the General Dental Council: Registration Number 132955. The General Dental Council is the organisation which regulates dental professionals in the United Kingdom. They do this by:
- Registering qualified professionals.
- Setting standards of practice and conduct.
- Assuring the quality of dental education.
- Ensuring professionals keep up to date.
My Dental Lab
Avon Denture Repair Centre, 167 Winchester Road, Bristol, BS4 3NJ
Open 9 till 4 daily (closed for lunch 1 till 2), Wednesday and Saturday 9 till 12 and most Sundays 10 till 12 (please phone first). Drop in for while you wait emergency repairs or by appointment only for copy dentures.
Linda Summerill, Bristol
Nancy Swain, Chesterfield