Current position with regard COVID-19
We are reviewing things regularly and where necessary take action on advice from the World Health Organisation and medical professionals. Your denture will be disinfected before and after your repair.
We understand that we provide a critical service and we are remaining open for business but we need your help:
- Consider using our postal or collection service.
- If you are feeling unwell please do not visit our Bristol dental lab and give me a call to discuss options
If you do visit our lab, our waiting room is small and therefore please note:
- We plan on opening every day but please check our opening hours HERE.
- Please practice social distancing. Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone else.
- If we are dealing with someone please wait outside.
- We will see you as soon as you come in and will give you a timescale for your repair or copy
- Once we have seen to you please wait in your car or take a walk. Typical repair times are around 30 minutes.
Your safety is important to us. Please help us to help you.
Avon Denture Repair Centre